Just some kid from the Chicago suburbs that moved to the southwest, went to law school, and ended up confronted with shifting ideals. My thoughts...boring and unedited.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

the answer is 12

very long day...being unemployed and without anything to do leaves you too much time to think...too many questions you want answered. and i came up with the answer today...12. that's my answer to everything. so if you ever ask me a question from this day forward and you already know the fucking answer i will respond with 12. and then you will know you have annoyed me and not to ask me such a pointless question again.

one of my classmates is heading back to alaska. i am jealous. i very much want to leave this town...this state...this region. i dont know...its just been long enough for me. school is it...then it is time to leave. only i can't. and even if i could...i probably wouldn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home