Just some kid from the Chicago suburbs that moved to the southwest, went to law school, and ended up confronted with shifting ideals. My thoughts...boring and unedited.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

a message to my single-plank riding friends...

yesterday was another beautiful bluebird spring day at taos and the end of an era.



today, for the first time ever, you, my single-plank riding friends, have the opportunity to experience taos as us die-hard two-plankers have since it’s inception in 1955.




enjoy it.

and please know...it is not that I hate you...it is that taos is a very special place, often shared with special people (in liger helmets)...



and you will love it. and I hate that...because I am selfish.



but having introduced two newbies to the wonder that is taos ski valley in the last few weeks...I’ve recognized that this is a place to be shared.

welcome.

just don’t fuck up the snow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home