Just some kid from the Chicago suburbs that moved to the southwest, went to law school, and ended up confronted with shifting ideals. My thoughts...boring and unedited.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

meant to be...

it is nigh february, 2008...I swore I would be out of this place by now, but things kept holding me up. now I know why...the gods (one norseman in particular) have been looking out for me, providing for me in a way that no amount of high-rises, concrete jungles, crowds or women with long-legs and brains ever could...

taos is having an epic year. after last year I wondered how it would be possible to go out with a better farewell season...

well over ten feet of snow and a few bomb-holes later the freckles are conveniently arranging themselves in a cheshire grin bordered by goggles and helmet straps...the gums are sunburned...the checks windburned...the mind refreshed...

and it has dumped again. and tomorrow is my first opportunity to call in with a case of the freshies...

and I am wondering - how could I ever leave this place?

I guess I'm in love with the fucked up kid...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home