Just some kid from the Chicago suburbs that moved to the southwest, went to law school, and ended up confronted with shifting ideals. My thoughts...boring and unedited.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

it had to end sometime...

there was no way i could keep it up for that long...although for a week i almost felt normal again. unfortunately i let myself think and feel again. suppose i set myself up for this...suppose i continue to set myself up for this...perhaps i am just waiting for the one that breaks me...and i wonder how close it is...

i talked to an old friend of mine today...that is what set it off. got to thinking about the things i have done wrong...the hurt i caused...the wrongs done to me...the hurt i felt. it has left me wondering just how close i have been with anyone, or am with anyone now. so to everyone out there that understands why...i'm sorry.

i got no reason, but that i must...maybe it feels like i've been gathering dust. i must leave this harbor for the sea, i'm too young to settle down and make a home...but i don't know where i'm wanting to be...i just know i have to be there alone. stole my time...all my time...spend my time...for you.

pale winter sun is beating the ground, why am i throwing away the best thing that i found? now my young hearts in tatters and i'm sure that it will be a long time healing...it's so hard to see what i'm doing this for when lonliness is all that i'm feeling. stole my time...all my time...spend my time...for you.

now the wind it is blowing, blowing leaves from the trees. i got no use knowing that with time it will ease. i don't know where i'm going, hope i get there soon, cause my soul is hollow as the sorrowful moon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home