Just some kid from the Chicago suburbs that moved to the southwest, went to law school, and ended up confronted with shifting ideals. My thoughts...boring and unedited.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

sorry I missed you...I had a meeting in the basement of my brain...

random thoughts that will be meaningless to just about everyone, but therapeutic for me...so feel free to skip...

dane cook apparently has a new DVD out...only one problem, he is not funny...at all...

edwards is running for president again. of all the folks running last time around, he had one of the most poignant speeches delivered by a politician in some time. yes john, there are two Americas...and thanks for giving mine a voice...

how easy it is for us to scorn others, yet how difficult it is to acknowledge the actions of ourselves that are worthy of scorn...

another president died...unfortunately it was the wrong one...

the godfather of soul arrived in harlem one last time...if you ever paid attention to his words, you will know why the nation rightfully mourns him...

as saddam approaches his hanging, I am wondering if there is any driving human emotion more tragic than vengeance...

I got back down to 140...and it isn't because I'm in great shape...

if you've never skied an open 35 degree pitch with fresh snow and not a soul around...well, I weep for you...

the next generation may only see polar bears at the San Diego Zoo...we should be ashamed of ourselves...

cle seminars can drive you to suicide...

and the bathtub did seem like a good place to go to sleep last night...

how many families holidays were ruined by aggressive war this year?

the grand canyon is beyond description...

I really want to see the golden gate bridge again...

there are only two sights more comforting than peering down an untouched field of fresh snow...

cats in the window is one...

the other...you know who you are...

taos is getting dumped on...why am I here? and why am I unable to look forward to it?

if I am the person of the year, why is this nation being run by bozos?

I've lost direction...it was inevitable this time of year...

how does finding yourself result in losing what matters most?

the realization that I am too much of a thinker to ever be a doer has hit me...

I have weird memories...

I wish that I believed in fate...

albuquerque doesn't look so bad with snow and grey skies...

despite my best efforts, I will never understand the logic behind preparing children for life by teaching them what to think rather than how to think...

no child left behind...except for every one below a predetermined economic line...but then someone needs to compete with mexican and chinese workers in the race to the bottom...

of all people...how did I learn not eating from her?

online cle's are even more prone to drive one to suicide...

the bathtub will lose its luster with time...

my mind's not right...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home